Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cheesecake Cupcakes




Cheesecake cupcakes, that's what I decided to call  these tiny guilty pleasures.
Baked them last weekend, for the kids to take with them to their weekday hostels; since mommy's trying to stick to her herbalife diet plan; with only one or two (most of the time) cupcakes a day(shh... my 'wellness consultant' doesn't know that cupcake part yet) She's coming over tomorrow for my weekly progress charting. Errr...my progress??? i only lost 1kg in over a month! And no, i won't mention what the weighing scale (so called body composition monitor) says about my metabolic age.

Strawberry/raspberry and chocolate topping this time; there's a long list of other flavors i'm planning for future projects....and still wishing to shed a few more kgs along the way

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nak...!! cheesecake cuppies. Yum, yum...