Monday, January 18, 2010

Take us to the top, Arsene Wenger tells his Arsenal players | Arsenal - Times Online

Take us to the top, Arsene Wenger tells his Arsenal players | Arsenal - Times Online

We'll see this coming Wednesday... good luck Gunners! There's not much excitement with this season's EPL in our house, much of it I think because Asyraf (my nephew) is still confined to the bed after his spinal injury 5 months ago. Asyraf, my kids and hubby would put on their MU jersey and stayed up to watch MU matches whenever they could last season.

 

This order came on such short notice, I left it with my helper for the customer to pick-up; now I realized I didn't even get her name. Her request was for 10 Arsenal logo cupcakes, with the balance left for me to choose whatever flowery image I like. I must have had a short term craze for swirls and spent the whole evening looking for swirl designs and even put up an order for the AI templates from Kerawang.net ! (Actually, I do like their designs, they seem a lot softer with traditional malay flair)

0 comments: